Microneedling is a safe and effective skin treatment that stimulates collagen and improves your skin texture. It is designed to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and skin imperfections. Microneedling is a non-invasive procedure using a needling pen that punctures fine holes in the deep layers of the skin. These micro-injuries promote the skin’s own healing mechanisms to stimulate new collagen and elastin fibers. With microneedling, the top layer of the skin is parted without being damaged, leaving the skin intact. It does not “burn” the skin like peels or more invasive lasers. We can adjust the penetration depth to treat different body areas and skin conditions. Using skin needling consistently will trigger the body’s repair process until we achieve the desired level of skin rejuvenation.
What is Microneedling?
How does Microneedling Work?
Microneedling is a non-invasive procedure that uses a needling pen with 12 – (33 gauge) medical grade needles. The needling action causes fine holes (micro-wounds) punctured into the deep layers of the skin, up to 2.5 mm deep. These micro-injuries promote the skin’s own healing mechanisms to stimulate new collagen and elastin fibers. This procedure improves skin texture, tone and reduces the appearance of scarring and fine lines. Microneedling is also safe on all skin colors (Fitzpatrick I - VI).
With Microneedling, the top layer of the skin is parted without being damaged, leaving the skin, intact. It does not “burn” the skin like peels or more invasive lasers. Using a microneedling pen device the needle penetration depth can be adjusted from 0.25mm to 2.50mm to treat different body areas and skin conditions. Using skin needling consistently will trigger the body’s repair process until the desired level of skin rejuvenation is achieved.
The Microneedling treatment will leave the skin revitalized and younger looking. This rejuvenating process stimulates improvement in skin texture, firmness and hydration as well as reduction in wrinkles, pigmentation, scars, pore size, hair loss and stretch marks.
Benefits of Microneedling
2. Treating acne scars: Microneedling treatments can help minimize acne scars by stimulating collagen production and assisting with the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
3. Minimizes hyperpigmentation: Microneedling treatments can help to even out tone and reduce the hyperpigmentation by promoting the growth of new skin cells.
4. Increases absorption of skincare products: Microneedling creates tiny channels in the skin, which can help skincare products to penetrate deeper, sink in, and be more effective.
5. Improves the appearance of stretch marks: Microneedling treatments can help improve the look of stretch marks by promoting more collagen and elastin production.
6. Safe for most skin types: Microneedling is generally considered safe for most skin types and minimally invasive.
7. Minimal downtime: While the skin may appear red and slightly swollen after the procedure, most people can resume normal activities within a couple of days.
8. Long-lasting results: With multiple sessions of microneedling, the optimal results can be long-lasting and continue to improve over time.
Ask Us About Combining Your Treatment With Our ZO Skincare!
At Timeless Beauty Med Spa, our microneedling services will leave the skin revitalized and younger-looking. This process will stimulate improvement in skin texture, firmness, and hydration, as well as the reduction of wrinkles, pigmentation, scars, pore size, hair loss, and stretch marks. We typically achieve the best results after 3-6 treatments, spaced one month apart. After your treatment, your skin will look and feel amazing. If you’re looking for safe and effective microneedling near me, schedule an appointment today at our medspa in Little Elm, TX serving Little Elm, TX, Frisco, TX, Aubrey, TX, The Colony, TX, Denton, TX and the surrounding Dallas, TX area.